The Communications and Marketing team regularly conducts training targeted to CALS and Extension staff. Please complete the Communications and Marketing training survey to let us know how we can best serve you.
- Training videos (2FA required)
CALS Brand Resources (2FA required)
- University Style Guide (2FA required)
Virginia Cooperative Extension Publications
Virginia Tech Brand Resources
- Virginia Tech Brand Center (2FA required)
- Agriculture media outlets (2FA required)
- Virginia media outlets (2FA required)
Strategies for Better Communication
- Lynda.vt.edu - Online training for commercial applications (2FA required)
- Google Groups (replaced listservs)
- eFARS (electronic Faculty Annual Reporting System)
Virginia Tech's Resource Network Guide helps campus communicators and the university community fulfill their marketing and communications needs.
In partnership with the university's Procurement department, University Relations identified and vetted vendors in a variety of specialties and secured competitively negotiated university contracts for high-quality creative services. These contracts are available through HokieMart.